Château de Breteuil and its stunning Gardens and Parkland have been used as a location for many exciting feature films and photo shootings for more than 40 years..The Chateau's impressive architecture and incredible scenery provides a stunning setting for filming, from classic period dramas to modern feature films.
Our experienced team will work closely with you. Any special requirements you have, we will do our very best to help you in every way."Breteuil: an attractive feature for success with your project".
All the rooms of the castle are at your disposal.
- On the ground floor: 6 Salons (drawing-rooms) from 50 to 100 m².
- Height of the ceilings: 4 to 5.5 m
- On the first floor: Bedrooms, Bathrooms, Library, Smoking Room.
- In the basement: the old Kitchens
Numerous outbuildings: Stables, Medieval Dovecote, 170 m² Orangery.
- Park land: 300 acres
- French style Gardens, English style Gardens listed are 'Remarkable Gardens'
- Undergrowth with several hundred years old trees
- Water Mirror, ponds
- Location: situated 35 km from Paris and 20 km from Versailles
- Orientation: North-South
- Places to stay near the Château de Breteuil : www.dormirenvalleedechevreuse.com