Map from Paris
Finding us :
By car :
Coming from Paris:
- At the Porte de Saint-Cloud, follow signs for 'Bordeaux'. Cross the river Seine at the Sèvres bridge, take the N118 towards Bordeaux, Saclay exit, then follow the RN306 (then D906) to Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse. In Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, before Chevreuse, follow signs for Les Molières and the route is marked with signs for "Château de Breteuil".
Coming from the South of Paris :
- At the Porte d'Italie or at the Porte d'Orléans, take the A6 towards Lyon then follow the A10 towards Bordeaux. Les Ulis exit, then follow the green signs for 'Chartres' and go to Gometz-la-Ville. In Gometz-la-Ville, follow signs for Les Molières and the route is marked with signs for 'Château de Breteuil'. The Château de Breteuil is between les Molières and Cernay la Ville.
Coming from Bordeaux and Chartres : Accès par l'A10
- Take the A10, exit Rochefort en Yvelines, (1st exit after Saint Arnould toll). Follow the signs for Bullion, Cernay-la-Ville or Dampierre and the route is marked with signs for 'Château de Breteuil'
Coming from Normandy :
- Take the A13 and then, near Versailles, follow the A12 towards Rambouillet. At the end of the A12, take the N10, still towards Rambouillet, for about 5km. Trappes exit, follow the signs (on the right) Mesnil-Saint-Denis. Turn left towards Le Mesnil-Saint-Denis then Chevreuse or Dampierre and the route is marked with signs for 'Château de Breteuil'
Coming from Versailles :
- In Buc, just off Versailles, take the D 938 towards Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse , then follow signs for Les Molières and the route is marked with signs for 'Château de Breteuil'
By Public Transport :