OPENING TIMES :
- Guided tours of the Château begin at 2.30pm all year around, and the last one is at 5.30pm. Additional visit at 11.30am on Sundays, Public Holidays and during vacations for schools in the Paris region.
- Charles Perrault's fairy tales are told at 4.30pm on Sundays, Public Holidays and during vacations for schools in the Paris region, by a storyteller.
- Mornings or afternoons visits by reservation, all year round.
- Also by reservation, an afternoon tea or a lunch can be catered for at the Chateau.
- For further information, see the page 'Groups' on our website.
Gardens and fairy tales scenes
- Full rate: 10,50€
- Reduced rate (under 18s, students with a valid card and over 60s): 9,50€
- Children under 5: free
Château, Gardens and Fairy Tales Scenes :
- Full rate : 16,60€
- Reduced rate : 14,60€ (over 60s), 13,60€ (under 18s)
- Children under 5: free.
- Kiosk-creperie open from midday on Sundays and Public Holidays from April 1to October 28, 2018, everyday from July 9 to August 31.
- Tearoom open on Sundays from November 4, 2018 to November 25, 2018.
- Places to eat near the Chateau de Breteuil (Cernay-la-ville, Chevreuse).
- Picnic areas, picnic shelters.
- Free access to the lawns. Dogs on a lead are allowed in the Park.
- Parking is free of charge Playground for the children.
- Little Red Riding Hood Quiz and coloring pictures given for free at the entrance gate
- Gift Shop.